Q: How to use Mango Handheld Milk Frother?
1. Insert 2 AA batteries (NOT Included), please do confirm the positive/negative side.
2. Put the mango milk frother into a container with drinks up to approx. 1/3 to start frothing.
3. Press the ON/OFF switch, the whisk will start to run and make foam.
4. As soon as the milk frother starts foaming, lift the frother slightly so that it always in the froth layer.
5. When the milk is frothy enough, turning off the switch to stop the whisk running.
6. Don’t forget to turn off the ON/OFF switch before lifting the whisk out of the milk to avoid spraying the liquid everywhere.
Q: Is this a heavy duty frother? Are there two replacement heads?
A: Mango Handheld Milk Frother is lightweight. And there are two replacement heads, one is for whisk and the other is for whipping cream. This is a small but powerful whisk, which you can mix raw eggs quickly.
Q: How Do I Track My Order?
A: Track your order in two ways:
Login to your customer account. Once logged in, click "Order History" to view all orders.
Once you've placed your order, our products typically ship from their respective facilities within 1-2 business days. Once a product has shipped, you'll receive a tracking number that you can use to follow your package as it makes its way to you.
Please keep in mind that delivery may take longer during/after holidays or severe weather conditions. We recommend keeping a close eye on your order's tracking numbers. That said, we'll do everything in our power to get your order to you as soon as possible!If you're having trouble with your tracking information, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Experience team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Don't See Any Updates On My Tracking Information. What's going on?
A: No worries! We're here to help.If your tracking information still shows that your order has been processed and is 'Ready for 4PX, it likely means that your package just missed the initial scan as it was loaded onto their truck. Not to worry though—you can rest assured that this is fairly normal for 4PX shipments.Because packages shipped by 4PX have to be manually sorted and accounted for along their journey, sometimes tracking information may take a few days to “catch up” to a package's actual location. More often than not, it's confirmed an route and will update within 1 - 2 business days of your originally anticipated arrival date.
For more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Experience team at email@example.com